The Market at The Fort
2020 VENDOR GUIDELINES
The Market at The Fort will take place on the third Sunday of the month.
EVENT TIME: 11:00AM – 4:00PM
SET UP TIME: 10:00AM
EVENT MANAGER: Heather Pfefferkorn, Classic Events / email@example.com
Become a Vendor
Become a vendor at The Market at The Fort Container Park in Spanish Fort!
This is an excellent opportunity for your business.
We welcome fun-loving creatives with great entrepreneurial spirit!
▪ Artists, Farmers, Bakers, Crafters, Makers and Entrepreneurs who have a product and the intent to sell.
▪ You must have a current Baldwin County Business License and you are responsible for filing your own sales tax. (forms can be found on our website)
Vendor Booth Fee: $50.00 / per 10x10 tent space
▪ A completed Vendor Application is required. Visit our website, www.classiceventsco.com, to complete the on-line application.
▪ Vendor applications will be reviewed and accepted in the order in which they are received.
▪ Only one business per space will be allowed. There will not be any sharing of space unless a vendor fee is paid by each vendor.
▪ Each category will be limited to vendors of the same type.
▪ Vendors will receive an email notification of their acceptance to The Market at The Fort.
▪ Classic Events reserves the right to accept or decline any application.
▪ Upon acceptance to The Market at The Fort, each vendor will receive an invoice that is payable online.
▪ Payment must be paid by 5:00 pm on the due date. If payment is not received, it will be assumed that you will not be participating, and your space will be released.
▪ Payment is non-refundable.
▪ Payment is non-transferable to another vendor or another Market date.
Set Up / Break Down:
▪ Set up will begin at 10:00AM on Market day.
▪ Vendors must be set up and ready to sell their goods no later than 11:00AM.
▪ We ask that you DO NOT break down your booth until 4:00PM at the earliest.
Sales Tax / Licenses / Permits:
Each vendor is responsible for collecting his/her own sales tax and obtaining the proper permits and licenses for Baldwin County. All Food Makers are required to have a Cottage License or Health Department Certificate.
No Shows / Cancellations:
We spend hours promoting your business and dollars advertising The Market at The Fort, which in turn brings you business. When you cancel or fail to show up and have not paid us your vendor fee, we have not only lost money, but customers are disappointed. We have also reserved a space for you and have turned other vendors away. We understand things happen, but please notify us as soon as possible if an emergency arises.
CANCELLATION: the vendor booth fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
NO SHOW: Failure to show is not acceptable. There are many ways to communicate to us that you will not be able to attend. Failure to show without notifying Classic Events will result in the loss of the Vendor’s eligibility to participate in any future events.
The Market at The Fort is contingent on the weather. We watch the weather with great care and will make every effort to notify vendors of any cancellations or postponements. Please follow our Facebook Page, The Fort Container Park, for updates.
If Classic Events cancels The Market due to inclement weather, your Vendor Fee will be transferred to another date.
Our Marketing Team will promote The Market at The Fort heavily through social media, email blasts, press and other avenues. We ask that you and your friends follow us on our social media:
Facebook: The Fort Container Park
Instagram: The Fort Container Park
We ask that all vendors utilize their social media outlets and contacts to promote these events, as well.
By participating in The Market at The Fort, all vendors shall be individually and severally responsible for any loss, personal injury, deaths and/or any other damages that may occur as a result of the Vendor’s negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees. All Vendors hereby agree to indemnify and save Classic Events and The Fort Container Park harmless from any loss, cost, damages and other expenses, including attorney’s fees, suffered or incurred by Classic Events and The Fort Container Park, by reason of the Vendor’s negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees.