The Market at The Fort is a local Maker's Market ... makers, bakers, farmers, crafters and artists. We welcome fun-loving creatives with great entrepreneurial spirit!
We ask that you submit a one time application in order to become a registered Vendor at The Market at The Fort.
EVENT MANAGER: Heather Pfefferkorn, Classic Events / firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Makers, Bakers, Farmers, Crafters and Artists who have a product and the intent to sell.
▪ You must have a current Baldwin County Business License and Spanish Fort Business License. You are responsible for filing your own sales tax. All Food Makers are required to have a Cottage License or Health Department Certificate.
Vendor Booth Fee: $25.00 / per 10x10 tent space
▪ A completed Vendor Application is required.
▪ Only one business per space will be allowed. There will not be any sharing of space unless a vendor fee is paid by each vendor.
▪ Classic Events reserves the right to accept or decline any application.
▪ Upon acceptance to The Market at The Fort, each vendor will receive an invoice that is payable online.
▪ Payment must be paid by 5:00 pm on the due date. If payment is not received, it will be assumed that you will not be participating, and your space will be released.
▪ Payment is non-refundable. Payment is non-transferable to another vendor or another Market date.
Set Up / Break Down:
▪ Set up will begin at 9:30AM on Market day.
▪ Vendors must be set up and ready to sell their goods no later than 11:00AM.
▪ We ask that you DO NOT break down your booth until 4:00PM at the earliest.
The Market at The Fort is contingent on the weather. We watch the weather with great care and will make every effort to notify vendors of any cancellations or postponements. Please follow our Facebook Page, The Fort Container Park, for updates.
If Classic Events cancels The Market due to inclement weather, your Vendor Fee will be transferred to another date.
Our Marketing Team will promote The Market at The Fort heavily through social media, email blasts, press and other avenues. We ask that you and your friends follow us on our social media:
Facebook: The Fort Container Park
Instagram: The Fort Container Park
We ask that all vendors utilize their social media outlets and contacts to promote these events, as well.
By participating in The Market at The Fort, all vendors shall be individually and severally responsible for any loss, personal injury, deaths and/or any other damages that may occur as a result of the Vendor’s negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees. All Vendors hereby agree to indemnify and save Classic Events and The Fort Container Park harmless from any loss, cost, damages and other expenses, including attorney’s fees, suffered or incurred by Classic Events and The Fort Container Park, by reason of the Vendor’s negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees.